Sign up here for the Transforming Anthropology RSS feed.
Some top article’s from Transforming Anthropology
- “Maintaining Whiteness: the Fear of Others and Niceness” by Setha Low
- The Politics of Reproduction: the Troubling Case of Nadya Suleman and Assisted Reproductive Technology by Dana-Ain Davis
- The Issue of Whiteness by John L. Jackson Jr., Deborah A. Thomas
- What Are You Laughing At? Assessing the “Racial” in U.S. Public Discourse by John Hartigan Jr.
- Introduction: the Stakes of Whiteness Studies by Matthew Durington
- Circuits and Consequences of Dispossession: the Racialized Realignment of the Public Sphere for U.S. Youth by Michelle Fine, Jessica Ruglis
You can read these articles and more from Transforming Anthropology by logging onto AnthroSource through Anthro Gateway.
Transforming Anthropology Editorial Board:
Editor in Chief:
Michael Ralph, Ph.D.
20 Cooper Square, 434 NY, NY 10003
(347) 556-5271 Fax: (212) 995-4665
12 Quincy Street
Cambridge, Massachusetts 02138-3879
(617) 495-4113, Fax. 617-496-2871
Aisha Beliso-de Jesus
Harvard Divinity School
45 Francis Avenue
Cambridge, MA 02138
Edmond J. Safra Center for Ethics
124 Mt. Auburn St., Suite 520
North Cambridge, MA 02138
(617) 496-2230 firstname.lastname@example.org
Copy Editing Interns:
Khytie Brown, Harvard University
Adrian Hernandez, Harvard University
Marcel Salas, New York University
Kera Street, Harvard University
facebook.com/TransformingAnthropology Twitter: @TransformAnthro